How To Use Music by OlexandrMusic
On this page, you can find only the best and selected free to use ambient background music tracks for videos. All music here is free to use, which also can be called ‘copyright free’ as you have an option to unlock the monetization for all your videos if you need it and never ever get a copyright claim after that. For that, you can visit the Patreon page which is available here
Particularly on this page, you can find and free download the best ambient background music for your video content, such as presentations, slideshows, YouTube videos, vlogs, advertising, commercials, family videos, action and sports video, crowdfunding campaign videos like Kickstarter, film and TV/radio shows, games and many more. Ambient background music is a genre that will make your videos very easy and pleasant to watch thanks to the easy-going and atmospheric mood of ambient music, making it the perfect background music for videos!
It’s important to notice that using music by OlexandrMusic MAY cause the copyright claim to appear on your video. Don’t worry, it’s not a copyright strike and is not harming your channel in any way! If you want this message to disappear you need to subscribe to the Patreon and then we will be able to clear the claim from your video and you can start monetizing it without limitations.
ALL MUSIC BY OLEXANDRMUSIC IS DISTRIBUTED AS “FREE TO USE”, IT IS REQUIRED TO CREDIT BACK THE AUTHOR.
PLEASE USE THE TEXT BELOW:
Free Use Music by OlexandrMusic
Please read carefully what you CAN and CANNOT do with this music:
– use it in your videos without any limitations and at no cost (including personal use, education, social media, podcasts, crowdfunding campaigns, etc.)
YOU CAN NOT:
– monetize your videos on YouTube and other platforms (for monetization see Patreon)
– MUST include the full credits in your video description
– claim the music as your own
– sell the music anywhere
– remix the music without the author’s consent
– use the music without giving any credits in the video description
– remove or add parts from/to the credits
NOTE: If you’d like to monetize such a video, please go to this page